Participants will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers.
Participants will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multi-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules.
- Save a workbook as a template, with colors, fonts, cell styles and themes
- Reference data using structured references or data in another workbook
- Protect a workbook from further editing
- Prepare a workbook for internationalization
- Apply custom data formats and validation
- Apply advanced conditional formatting and filtering
- Use form controls
- Work with macros