- Welcome to Human Skills Development
- Communication Strategies
- Enjoy a 20% discount off regular price of Communication Strategies.
- Latest Post
- Human Skills Include
- More than 143 courses available!
- Curriculum Course Categories
- You will receive with each course:
- Why Human Skills e-Learning?
- Our sister sites
Welcome to Human Skills Development
Communication Strategies Workshop
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
Enjoy a 20% discount off regular price of Communication Strategies.
Discount automatically applied at checkout. Your cost $179 plus tax.
Human skills and soft skills characterize how a person interacts in their relationships with others both on and off the job. These Soft Skills courses are designed to improve your workplace knowledge base with these comprehensive 6-hour seminars. These online, on-demand seminars/workshops are the equivalent of a full day of classroom training.
Human Skills Include
- Personal attributes
- Personality traits
- Inherent social cues
- Communication abilities
- Public speaking
- Stress management
- Creative thinking
- Work ethic
- Creative thinking
- Work ethic
- Critical thinking
- Conflict resolution
- and much more!
More than 143 courses available!
Human Skills Development e-learning is flexible, cost-effective, and delivers what managers and staff need.
Executive Summaries on various course topics to give you an overview of the essential points in a brief quick review format.
are practical in the workplace and will benefit any organization that takes advantage of this training. Great for both employees and managers.
Curriculum Course Categories
- Administrative Skills
- Career Development
- Human Resources
- Personal Development
- Sales And Marketing
- Supervisors And Managers
- Workplace Essentials
You will receive with each course:
- Student Manual PDF Download
- Real-Life Examples and Take-ways
- Case Studies
- Certificate of Completion
- Un-Limited Access and Re-Takes
- Completion Time is approximately 6 hours
- Loyalty Discounts
Why Human Skills e-Learning?
E-learning has long stopped being a buzzword and has become an integral part of all professional development programming. Human Skills Development e-learning is flexible, cost-effective, and delivers what managers and staff need.
- Convenient: e-learning allows you to balance the demands of work, career and home life by accessing learning from anywhere anytime – from home, work and even on the road. On-Demand learning is available 24/7/365!
- Immediate: You can start an on-demand course in a matter of minutes! Be done in one sitting (about four to five hours) or take as long as you like to complete and download your certificate from your account.
- Ease of Use: Click away and get the knowledge you need.
- Flexible: You decide when you want to take an On-Demand course. If you only have time at night, no worries make your own schedule and do the course at your own pace.
- Cost-Effective: Studies show that online learning can save an organization 50-70% of training expenses.
- Quality: All of our on-demand courses are built by subject matter experts and adult education course designers.
Why Employers Care About Human skills
It’s easy to understand why employers want job candidates with a particular hard skill set. After all, if you are hiring a plumber, they need skills in plumbing.
However, human skills are important to the success of almost all employers. After all, nearly every job requires employees to engage with others in some way. Therefore, being able to interact well with others is important in any job.
Another reason hiring managers and employers look for applicants with human skills is that human skills are transferable skills that can be used regardless of the job at which the person is working. This makes job candidates with human skills very adaptable employees.
Also, human skills are acquired over time as opposed to those acquired in a short time during a class or training program. People with human skills are often seen as having a unique and broad background that can diversify a company and help it run more efficiently.
Human skills are particularly important in customer-based jobs. These employees will typically be in direct contact with customers. It takes a number of human skills to be able to listen to a customer and provide that customer with polite helpful service.
How we can help
We will be adding new courses to our offerings on this site as well as the Atlantic Speakers Bureau. So please sign up for our emails, at the bottom of this page, so that you will know when new courses become available.
Our sister sites
Atlantic Speakers Bureau
Live on premises workshops, Seminars, and keynotes (dependant upon Covid -19 Restrictions).
Pre-recorded live workshops, seminars, and keynotes tailored to your group.
Live online seminar/webinar workshops, seminars, and keynotes.
And if that is not enough, how about dinner? We have an online Cooking site to help you with dinner! Free! No ads no pop ups. Send us your favorite family recipes for posting.