Excel 2016’s power lies in its ability to make calculations that help you analyze data. This module explains how to build the formulas and use the functions that can help you make your calculations. You’ll learn about formulas, basic functions, conditional functions and using functions to format and modify text.
Participants will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel 2016 environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers.
Participants will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multi-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules.
- Create worksheets and workbooks – Plan out your worksheets to make the most efficient use of time and to prepare for how you will use data in charts or tables
- Navigate in worksheets and workbooks – use multiple worksheets of related information.
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Change views and configurations
- Print and distribute worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables, charts and objects
- Perform operations with formulas and functions
- Present your data with style using quick analysis, charts, shapes and text boxes.