Collaborative Business Writing
Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and instant messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world, as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas) giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
This Collaborative Business Writing workshop will give your participants the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. Your participants will touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them. They will understand the benefits of coming together as a team and will build confidence in their individual abilities.
- Define Collaborative Business writing skills.
- Know different types of collaborative writing
- Know how to collaborate with team members
- Learn methods of handling conflict in writing
- Build collaborative writing teams