Teamwork & Team Building Workshop
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not.
The Teamwork And Team Building workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Your participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model — and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
- List actions to do — and those to avoid — when encouraging teamwork
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.