A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice. Your participants will explore the proposal writing process including the most common types of proposals.
This workshop will take participants through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; through to creating the final, professional product.
- Identify the purpose of a proposal
- Identify different types of proposals
- Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
- Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
- Prepare a proposal outline
- Improve their writing skills with a variety of techniques
- Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
- Add illustrations to their proposal
- Proofread and edit their proposal
- Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.