Participants will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers.
Participants will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multi-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules.
- Save a workbook as a template, with colors, fonts, cell styles and themes
- Reference data using structured references or data in another workbook
- Protect a workbook from further editing
- Prepare a workbook for internationalization
- Apply custom data formats and validation
- Apply advanced conditional formatting and filtering
- Use form controls
- Work with macros
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.