[vc_snc embed_type=”lightbox” item_id=”64″ item_name=”Social_Leaarning_SCORM_Package” button=”url” button_image=”” width=”100%” height=”800px” slider_script=”nivo” nivo_transition=”fade” href=”https://humanskillsdevelopment.ca/wp-content/uploads/uncanny-snc/64/story.html”]
Social Learning is an effective way to train your employees by modeling positive behaviors. It is a great way to promote cohesion and involvement as it builds a culture of learning. Your participants will learn the best way to conduct role plays, share best practices, and provide constant and immediate feedback.
With this course, your participants will be creating learning communities that benefit every aspect of your organization. They will learn new behaviors through observation and modeling and be instilled with a passion for learning.
- Define and use social learning.
- Identify social learning tools.
- Manipulate group dynamics and culture.
- Craft and lead role play scenarios.
- Practice being a role model.
- Understand modeling and observation.