Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing uncomfortable situations in the workplace may be more than an offense against an individual. It can be a crime committed against the law, which is why this topic has become very important for every organization.
The Workplace Harassment course will help give you the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well as understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace. Through this course, you will recognize that it is necessary for everyone to help create programs that teach employees to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies.
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss the employer’s and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.