Participants will learn to proficiently use the advanced features of Microsoft Word for document content management and advanced formatting – critical skills for those in roles such as editors, project managers, business information workers, and educators. Participants will create and manage professional multi-page documents for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Word 2016 environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity. Examples of expert-level documents include a business plan, a research paper, a specialized brochure, and a mass mailing.
- Control Pagination
- Work with styles
- Perform advanced editing and formatting
- Create and manage indexes
- Create and manage references
- Manage forms and fields
- Create mail merge and labels
- Create and modify building blocks and content controls
- Work with Macros
- Create custom style sets, themes, and templates
- Prepare a document for internationalization and accessibility
- Work with templates
- Use version control
- Manage document reviews and changes
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.