Virtual Team Building and Management
There are an estimated one billion virtual workers in 2012, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future. With a global workforce, you are provided with a cost-effective and talented pool of employees to draw from. With a virtual team, you are given a Follow the Sun production environment.
With a virtual team, you have the normal issues of a localized team, with the additional challenges of distance and cultural differences. Virtual Team Building and Management will give you participants the knowledge to work with these challenges and succeed in a growing global workforce.
- Know the keys to establishing a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project
Virtual Team Building and Management Student Training Manual PDF Download
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.