The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With Human Skills workshop, your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of these skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
- Discuss how these skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use Human skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use Human skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.