Social Intelligence is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence. You will become more confident in social situations by learning how to express and interrupt social cues. You will create positive connections and increase your influence during social situations.
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout your professional and personal life. It is a fantastic tool for coaching and development as you will learn “people skills”. Improving social skills through active listening, understanding body language, and being more empathetic will give you the advantage in your interactions. Social interactions are a two-way street, know the rules of the road!
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Know various forms of body language