Social Intelligence is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence. You will become more confident in their social situations by learning how to express and interrupt social cues. They will create positive connections and increase their influence during social situations.
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout their professional and personal lives. It is a fantastic tool for coaching and development as people will learn “people skills”. Improving social skills through active listening, understanding body language, and being more empathetic will give your participants the advantage in their interactions. Social interactions are a two-way street, know the rules of the road!
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Know various forms of body language
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.