Workplace safety is the responsibility of everyone in an organization. Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations. Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
This Workshop will be instrumental in reviewing common hazards, safety techniques and after completion, your participants will have the tools to help them create a Safety policy for your workplace. By identifying and anticipating hazards, employers can prevent injuries and keep employees safe.
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand the legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognize the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.