Respect in the Workplace Workshop
A respectful work environment is essential to the overall success of your team, and will contribute to a well-founded work reputation. Evidently, when we learn to accept the differences between the values and perspectives of those around us, we can continue to grow as a team. The concept of respect is often taught at a young age; however, it is just as important to remind adults to model respective behaviors. Remember, it is the responsibility of all team members to be respectful to one another, and address conflict in a positive manner in order to accomplish a healthy, safe work environment.
This course will give you the tools and conversation to help empower your team to recognize behaviors that influence their performance within the workplace. A respectful workplace is one in which integrity and professionalism are displayed, and skills to communicate and recognize one another are practiced.
- Have a clear understanding of respect and self-respect
- Choose appropriate emotional responses
- Develop respectful communication approaches
- Understand how to build a respectful workplace, and the importance of team contribution
- Understand policies on respect, and the many benefits
- Focus on building an inclusive work environment