Project Management, PMBOK 6th Edition Workshop
For the effective implementation of project management, one must be up-to-date on the latest trends and practices related to it. This guide will define the 10 knowledge areas of Project Management, PMBOK, 6th edition, as well as outline processes, specific steps, and examples associated with it.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to define and list the processes, some specific steps, and examples of:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.