PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
Participants will learn to create, edit, and enhance slideshow presentations to create professional-looking sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows. Learners will gain a fundamental understanding of the PowerPoint 2016 environment and the correct use of key features of this application.
- Create Presentations from scratch or templates
- Insert and format slides, handouts and notes
- Change Presentation views and configurations
- Insert and work with text, pictures, audio and video
- Work with tables, charts, and SmartArt
- Use transitions and animations
- Prepare for a presentation, including the slide size, narration, and timing
- Manage multiple presentations
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.