Access 2016 Essentials
Learners will gain a fundamental understanding of this database application’s environment and basic database principles. They will be able to demonstrate the correct use of key features and the ability to create and maintain tables, relationships, forms, reports, and queries.
- Create and modify databases
- Manage relationships and keys
- Navigate through a database
- Protect and maintain databases
- Print and export data
- Create and manage tables
- Manage records in tables
- Create and modify fields
- Create a query
- Modify a query
- Create calculated fields and grouping within queries
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.