- Sip water. You don’t want to drink too much and need a bathroom break in the middle of your talk.
- Keep two handkerchiefs handy- one for persperation from your brow.
- Remember to relax physically and mentally.
- Be certain of your opening sentence.
- Check your appearance.
- Wear clothing that is neat and appropriate.
- Think posture – no slouching.
- Do not to fidget.
- Think positively:
” I will be successful. “
- Drink coffee, tea or alcohol.
- Eat unfamiliar foods.
- Wear noisy jewellery.
- Get a fresh haircut or wear new clothes.
- Under value yourself or your message.
- Worry so much.