Diversity and Inclusion
Experiencing diversity is a part of living in a civilized society. Difference does not equal a right way and a wrong way, it is variety that can lead to a common goal. Understanding the various forms of diversity makes for a better company and world in general.
- Define diversity
- Understand various forms of diversity
- Comprehend the importance of diversity training
- Handle conflicts with regard to diversity
- Identify ways to encourage diversity
- Prevent and discourage discrimination
This will open the Student Manual in your browser and you can then save it to your computer with the save button or save as button on the right-hand side of the ribbon of your open browser. It looks like a small floppy disc icon.